RFC: Automatic trouble reporting

Johan Walles walles at mailblocks.com
Wed Feb 2 01:54:09 CST 2005

Now that I think about it some more, the client-side should be what
needs implementing first.  To begin with, the actual results could just
as well go to a mailing list or whatever.  Finding a good way of
analyzing the result might be easier once you get to look at some real
data :-).

  Regards //Johan