ServerLand, centralized server management, enterprise style

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:34:15 GMT 2005

On 17/12/05, Matthew Palmer <mpalmer at hezmatt.org> wrote:
> [Don't Cc me on mailing list replies, I read the list]

[Fine, the mailing list is including your email address in the
Reply-To.  Editing the To field on replies isn't something I'm used to
doing for most mailing lists I'm on]

> That's because we don't use CVS or SVN, we use Arch.  Unfortunately, there's
> nowhere to easily notate that on the SF.net project page.  See
> http://www.stackworks.net/wiki/moin.cgi/IrmInArch for the full speil.

That would be cool but Moin has been down for hours at stackworks, so
I'm cc'ing Yann.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/6963.php