UI considerations with gfxboot

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 16 22:58:40 GMT 2005

<quote who="Carey O'Shea">

> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 00:46 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Perhaps something that looked more like a second hand would do?
>
> I think something like what SUSE use would look nice. SUSE use an
> animation of dots in a circle and it looks very professional. Also, I
> think it would be possible to do a clever animation using the Ubuntu logo,
> which would suit IMHO.

This is what SuSE uses. They're very good at the "YOUR COMPUTER IS ABOUT TO
EXPLODE" animations. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.