2nd Accessibility Team Meeting
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 7 17:38:19 GMT 2005
this was the 2nd Accessibility Team  meeting .
We were quite happy to see around 10-15 very actively thinking people
there. In short we decided to:
* review http://www.themuso.com/ubuntu/accessibility closely,
produce documentation from it (on the wiki first, docs later);
apart from it may serve as a starting point for our testplans
* investigate in the software and the links mentioned on
http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/index.php (Linux Home Automation)
* think about packages we may want to install by accessibility
meta packages 
* watch out for new software  we might want to include in
Universe for further testing and consideration and report about
it on the mailing list 
* we discussed some more topics, like speech synthesis (speakup
came up as well) and how to improve boot and d-i for low vision,
but decided to spec-ing out options and then taking the
discussion to ubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
* organise the current accessibility pages and discuss specs on
the mailing lists, so we can start acting soon.
We closed the meeting after 1,5 hours and were very happy to work on all
this as a team.
If you feel like this is a good idea yourself, join the team.
Have a nice day,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
Url : http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/attachments/20051207/7f523aaf/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel