UbuntuExpress status: update

Jorge Bernal koke at amedias.org
Tue Aug 30 05:06:08 CDT 2005

El Friday 26 August 2005 03:51, Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier escribió:
> El jue, 25-08-2005 a las 15:31 -0400, kamstrup escribió:
> > Ummm.. That tarball is definitely weird :-D Have you tried looking
> > inside it?
>
> Why?
> Anyway, what's important is not the tarball, but the package.

Nope, the really important part is the source package :)

1. There are .svn dirs in the source pkg. Do a svn export $WORKINGDIR
$TARBALLDIR

2. there are some .deb packages, and worst of that, they are i386 packages :(

3. what is the messages.po in glade/

If iI get some time this evening I'll try to prepare your source for
translation :)

Anyway, good work ;)

Cheers,
	Koke