.dmrc

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 26 20:54:04 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I recently upgraded from Hoary (amd64) to Breezy (amd64).

The only problem I have encountered from the upgrade is that each time I
login, I keep getting a message that my .dmrc file has the wrong
permissions. The message says that I should own the .dmrc file and that
the permission on the file should be 644.

I do indeed own the file and I have tried several times to chmod the
file to make it have 644 permissions. Each time I log out and then back
in again though the message persists.

Gill