universe-bugs

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Fri Aug 26 16:51:04 CDT 2005

Am Freitag, den 26.08.2005, 15:40 +0200 schrieb Sebastien Bacher:
> Hey Daniel :)

Séb! :-)

> Sorry to hijack your mail,

Don't worry.

Maybe we should point the 'gnome' team's mail address (in Malone) to
that list too to raise more awareness and give people the chance to
participate ... and receive a digest instead of n+1 bug mails a day.

On another note, I assigned nearly all of the bugs to the 'motu' and
'gnome' teams on Malone right now, which means: it's safe to join the
lists now and don't get a headache over millions of mails. :-)

Join the bug squashers crowd today and enjoy the ride. Some of them
already hang out on #ubuntu-bugs as well.

Thanks a lot, have a nice day,
 Daniel