Anjuta 2.0.1

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 04:22:14 CDT 2005

Le jeudi 25 août 2005 à 18:56 -0400, John Richard Moser a écrit :

> Is it too late to ask for Anjuta 2.0.1 in the universe repository for
> Breezy, if a Universe packager is willing to do it?

I've considered update for Debian some weeks ago but the upstream
website clames that 2.0 is not a stable version, so that's probably not
something we want to ship with 5.10 instead of the current stable. The
Build-Depends required are available though, you can build the Debian
package on an Ubuntu box.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher