My first steps with Breezy

Miguel Angel Ruiz Manzano debianized at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:54:11 CDT 2005

Hi:

Yesterday  I installed Ubuntu Breezy in my desktop  (I use Hoary in my
laptop).

I have two suggestions about the installer (I followed the Spanish install):

1. Once I finished the manual partition only the "Retroceder" option
(Go Back)  appear.    Where are the other options? They are at the end
of the partition list.
I suggest that they must appear always.

2. I saw a lexical error when apt is configuring. Says "Comproando si
hay CD-ROM". Must be "Comprobando si hay CD-ROM".

I hope that my ideas cooperate with this project.

Greetings from Chile.

--
Miguel Angel Ruiz Manzano            http://debianized.webcindario.com
Computer Science Student - UTFSM - Chile