Daily breezy install report (2005-08-25)

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Thu Aug 25 03:14:25 CDT 2005

Today's ISO; md5sum is: f2fd32053bdd96ad3ba4cb7398dbd7a6
Architecture: i386

Install went fine, but I was asked about resolution for monitor.
Investigating why.  Refresh rate is also 60Hz, probably same root
cause.

Base-config is in Danish, so my fix to localechooser either didn't
work properly, or d-i needs a rebuild.

Install hung at trying to install language-support-en (due to
«untrusted sources».)  Running apt-get and killing the running
aptitude worked around the problem.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-