Language Selector

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Aug 23 18:43:36 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 09:03 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Michael Vogt">
>
> > I now use this icon (stock_internet.png) in the development version.
>
> An Earth image with a talking face might be a good icon. :-)
>
> - Jeff

He, why not :-)
However if the graphics are too complex, it may be difficult to 'read'
once shrunk by Gnome to be displayed in the menu.
What about about replacing a talking face, with just a speech
'baloon'/bubble or something, with a white or sand coloured filling.
That might look better and more easily understandable, once shrunk.

Well that's just an idea, maybe we should make both icons and compare
side by side...

--
Vince