UVF vs. gtk-sharp2 2.3.90

Sebastian Dröge mail at slomosnail.de
Mon Aug 22 19:14:11 CDT 2005

Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2005, 15:10 -0400 schrieb Brandon Hale:
> There is a new upstream release of gtk-sharp (2.3.90) which reflects a
> sizable ammount of bugfixing and stabilization work.  This release is
> also finally endorsed by upstream as API stable.

[....]
> Thoughts? Questions?

Yes, I have another argument for updating gtk-sharp to 2.3.90:
the GDL library monodevelop is using for it's docklets was really
unstable with 1.9.5 but with 2.3.90 it is much more stable, at least for
me... I don't get any crashes and almost everything works as expected
(and everything that doesn't work didn't work before...)

I would support the update... I can only endorse Brandon's other
arguments...
and as gtk-sharp2 is only needed by 3 packages atm (which work with the
new version) there should be really no problems

Bye