Breezy Goals Owners - all goals must move from Pending and WIP

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Mon Aug 22 03:47:45 CDT 2005

*** Attention BreezyGoals Owners ***

Please note that as we are now in the Feature Freeze Phase – All Breezy
Goals must now be past WIP status, and should be moved to Implemented or
beyond.

The only exceptions which will be considered are for
a) a must-have goal, or
b) in the event that a proposal was sent to Matt Zimmerman for a freeze
exception, and this was granted.

Any goals which aren't in one of those two categories must either
Implemented or Deferred.

If you are the owner of a WIP or Pending goal please arrange for it to
be dealt with by 16:00 UTC on Tuesday 23 August 2005.

Please contact me asap if there are any issues or concerns regarding
this.

Regards,

--
JaneW