Breezy Badger milestone release "Colony 3" now available

mkon dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Sat Aug 20 15:23:27 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I just tried the Colony 3 LiveCD on my Mac Mini.

I have a problem with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Before it
starts into X the keyboard is working. As soon as it launches the
graphical interface both mouse and keyboard aren't responding - during
the textmode the mouse had the normal red light, in Gnome the mouse was
"switched off". I also noticed that the fan was loud and spinning very
fast. The only solution was to switch off the mini as i had no chance
to do anything.

Did not have these problems with the 5.04 release LiveCD which was
working fine (except the sound which works with Colony 3).

Regards,

Martin Kirisits

--
mkon