Distro Development Talk

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 19 16:57:40 CDT 2005

(I'm not a member of the list, so please CC me on any responses you want me
to see)

I'm a developer for a neighbour distro, Arch Linux, and I'm starting up a
site to discuss distro development issues.

The goal is to have a site that describes solutions to common distro
problems and shares information between distros more.

Because the site is just starting, I'm looking for some people from the
other distros to add content.  If you're interested in sharing distro
development information, please contribute to this site.

http://distrodev.org

Thanks,
Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.