Breezy Badger milestone release "Colony 3" now available

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 18 15:19:33 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 03:56:45PM +0100, Martin Alderson wrote:

> Ok, curiosity got the better of me and I downloaded the image and
> installed onto a fresh virtual machine.
>
> Install went fine - however, as soon as I rebooted, I get the
> /dev/sda2 does not exist message. It then dropped me to a shell.. and
> then the kernel panicked.
>
> I think there could be a major bug in Breezy, because I never had a
> problem like this on Warty or Hoary.

Of course there are bugs; this is why we ask for help testing. :-)

Please file this bug in Bugzilla with details about your hardware,
especially the type of SCSI controller you have, and which driver (module)
is used to support it under Linux (lsmod and lspci output from Warty or
Hoary would be sufficient).

--
 - mdz