UbuntuExpress status: update

Javier Carranza javier.carranza at interactors.coop
Tue Aug 16 18:33:07 CDT 2005

	I'm uploading a new release of our Ubuntu Express project, which
involves new features, fixing bugs and more stuff:

	http://interactors.coop/~trunks/installer/ubuntu-express_0.7ubuntu1_all.deb
	http://interactors.coop/~trunks/installer/ubuntu-express-ubuntu-doc_0.7ubuntu1_all.deb
	http://interactors.coop/~trunks/installer/ubuntu-express-ubuntu-artwork_0.7ubuntu1_all.deb
	http://interactors.coop/~trunks/installer/ubuntu-express-frontend-gtk_0.7ubuntu1_all.deb

	Changelog for this version 0.7:

  * Druid widget changed into notepad widget to get a more usable UI.
  * Backend and frontend connection.
  * Full bootloader support.
  * Ubuntu Express scripts are now more modularized.

	TODO:

  * Enable backend/frontend connection to start tests and debugging.
  * partman integration.
  * Adapt grub-install & yaboot-install instead of self scripts to apply
Ubuntu Express specification from the wiki.

	About GraphicalPartitiongTool, our patch is almost functional and
adapted to this new UE package and new gparted package, so we'll upload
this new patch to Daniel Elstner, Daniel Holbach or whoever is needed
and our repositories ASAP.

   \|/  interactors              | javier.carranza at interactors.coop
  \|/    |_ activando redes      | http://interactors.coop
 \|/     |_ activating networks  | http://www.eurodev.net