Laptop Testing Team redux

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:08:20 CDT 2005

Hey all,

There has been a changes to the Laptop Testing stuff. Basically
Matthew Garrett and I have banged our heads together to come up with a
standard form. We have also updated the instructions.

So, without further ado, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTesting has now
been updated. On it are instructions on how to join the team and how
to provide good reports. There is also a stanard template to copy over
to your new page.

Now, the standard template may not cover everything, so make changes
to your copy. If you see any glaring omissions in the Template, mail
me or Matthew and we shall rectify things.

Enjoy and happy testing,

Corey