i810 driver in Breezy

Søren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Sun Aug 14 07:59:04 CDT 2005

Is anyone succesfully running Breezy with an i855 graphics adapter?

If I try to start X from the console the screen goes black (probably
because it goes to another vt), and nothing more happens. When I go back
to the vt where I started X, I see this:
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop):
0x<someaddress>
Aborted

When I changed the display driver to vesa instead of i810, X starts just
fine, so I suspect it's the i810 driver.

How can I help debug this problem?

--
| Søren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |