Marketing plan for Breezy?

Ricardo Pérez López ricpelo at ono.com
Sat Aug 13 15:35:33 CDT 2005

El sáb, 13-08-2005 a las 09:16 -0700, Jeff Waugh escribió:

> In the next couple of weeks, watch this list (and sounder) for news about
> The Fridge [1], which will quietly launch, preparing for a much lounder
> launch at the time of Preview release. It will be a major boost to our
> marketing strategy, and a great place to hang out for advocates. :-)

Sounds very interesting! But I would like to see a localizable version
of The Fridge. For example, a Spanish user would like to see The Fridge
in Spanish, a German user would like to see The Fride in German, and so
on. (as you can see, for example, in the Debian website,
http://www.debian.org).

Furthermore, it could be great if Ubuntu website (http://www.ubuntu.com)
could be localizable too (again, as you can see in the Debian website,
for example).

Is there any plan to create localizable version of that websites?

Thanks a lot.

Ricardo.