Laptop Testing Team wiki page

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:58:53 CDT 2005

Hey All,

As the laptops supplied by Canonical have started arriving (thanks!),
I have taken it upon myself to organize the wiki pages so that they
are not a mess. To that end, the following has been done:

1. The existing two pages by those UK people (Matthew East and Paul
Sladen) have been moved to subpages of LaptopTestingTeam
2. Redirects have been put in place for the old pages.
3. The old LaptopTesting page has been moved to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/Requests

There is now a new page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam
which lists models and contact person.

As you recieve your laptop, please create a subpage is the style of
the existing page MakerModel# (or just ThinkpadModel# for the
IBM/Lenovos) and add yourself to the table.

For those community members who wish to join, a seperate table is
below. Please create your page as I have outlined above.

Also, please update the existing hardware pages for your make and
model. They can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportMachinesLaptops

Cheers,

Corey