20050812 CD test results

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:06:38 CDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately now network-enabled installations are broken due to
> #13398. I think this needs to be fixed before Colony 3.

For anyone testing out the install(using 20050812.2)...

Once stage 2 of the install starts(after the first reboot) switch to
con 2 or 3 and do:

sudo dhclient eth0 (or whatever is appropriate for your hardware)

while the pacakges are being installed (before we get to the part
where the network connection is needed).

This should allow the install to complete successfully for now.

Matt G