New InitNG

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Aug 12 08:49:56 CDT 2005

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> [2005.08.12.1321 +0200]:
> An ITP for initng exists in Debian:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/06/msg02192.html
>
> Please coordinate. Also, please consider joining the initscripts-ng
> project on alioth.debian.org when alioth is back up!

http://jabba.uaznia.net/fEnIo?a=2005.8#id7275

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"administration for windows networks is similar to maintaining a 12
 year old gm truck. brand new, w2k+3 already has 190k miles of wear."
                                                 -- jeremiah cornelius