Expanding Universe and apt-get.org

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Thu Aug 11 11:51:47 CDT 2005

Hi everybody,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.08.2005, 17:20 +0200 schrieb Dennis Kaarsemaker:
> That almost sounds like you have no faith in the packagers :)

I do and lots of them did an awesome job in providing these packages,
but in reviewing those packages, you see the whole spectrum of packaging
skills.

Some points I forgot:
      * Of course the packages don't have to meet the superb packaging
        standards of our MOTU reviews, the packaging should be
        reasonable, but don't be too picky with it. Additionally, they
        don't need three reviews.
      * If you run into problems judging the security or licensing of
        the package, ask #ubuntu-devel for help.
      * If you make a comment on that wiki page, please add your name
        (irc name maybe), so people can get back to you for questions.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel