NFSv4 support

Ghe Rivero ghe_rivero at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 11 05:37:18 CDT 2005

Hi again everyone!
    Some people has been asking me when nfsv4 support
for breezy will be read. Well, it doesn't depend on
me, but for those it may concern and want unofficial
packages/patches, they can take use the packages at:

    ftp://ftp.upsa.es/software/debian/ubuntu/nfsv4/

    I now it's late for revision and inclusion for
breezy, but what about breezy+1, ir as an unofficial
repository? Anyway, let me know your opinions about
this issue.

    Ghe Rivero

PD.- Right now, the kernel doesn't need any extra
patch
PD2.- Any news when the server team is going to start
working?