[MOTU] 2005-08-03 Summary of MOTU Meeting

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Sat Aug 6 04:31:54 CDT 2005

Hi everybody,

thanks Barry for doing this, thanks Stephan for adding things.
Who of you came up with thad Padawan story?

Am Samstag, den 06.08.2005, 09:52 +0200 schrieb Stephan Hermann:
>   iii)  Siretart (real name here?) Also wanted to briefly discuss a new

Reinhard Tartler.

> 5)   that lamer DanielHolbach, again: common REVU practices - there are two
> topics I can think of, which got discussed on REVU - maybe we should have a
> bit of bendable policy and an agreement here:

We also decided that modifying of orig.tar.gz should never be done
without a VERY good reason and a big disclaimer somewhere (stuff not
being redistributable, CVS exports (where an ./autogen.sh; make dist
usually suffices)). Ugly upstream debian/ directory does not count.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel