Usplash

Matthew Garrett mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org
Fri Aug 5 07:10:48 CDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 11:20:12AM +1000, Andy Fitzsimon wrote:

> Let me know if i can throw you a branded graphic to use

That would be handy. I'm told that artwork ought to appear at some
stage, but have nothing to play with right now.

> 640x480  16 colour but what format ? and is there anything special  I
> need to keep in mind?

Any lossless format - it'll be converted before use.

> separate colours or palette-ordering considerations for compositing

Colours ought to include red, green and black, possibly plus something
to draw a progress bar with. We need a box somewhere to put multiple
lines of text (preferably at least 10) in - each line will be 15 pixels
tall, and I /think/ each character is 10 pixels wide.

Matthew Garrett | mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org