UbuntuExpress status

Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier juanje at interactors.coop
Fri Aug 5 04:21:10 CDT 2005

Hi guys ;-)

I write you to tell you how the things are going on with the UE
developed.
By now we got the main program with the structure to use different user
interfaces (Gtk+, Qt, text, non-interactive, etc), the Gtk+ and
non-interactive user interfaces almost done, the branding stuff almost
done, Graphical Partitioner very integrated and the autoparted in
progress to be integrated.

Now we are working on finishing the Gtk+ interface, branding stuff,
integration of the partitioners and the bootload installers.

We will keep informing of our progress but anyway you can see them here:
http://ws314.juntadeandalucia.es/guadalinex2005/live_installer/default/

In the parent directory there is also a modified Gparted to be embedded
into the installer.

If you got any question or whatever, just ask ;-)
Cheers

--
   \|/  interactors              | juanje arroba interactors.coop
  \|/    |_ activando redes      | http://interactors.coop