Breezy daily-live still not building for i386/ppc

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 4 16:55:04 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 06:43:00PM -0300, Alexandre Strube wrote:
> Em Qui, 2005-08-04 às 14:27 -0700, Matt Zimmerman escreveu:
> > On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 05:26:56PM -0300, Alexandre Strube wrote:
> > > some days ago I asked for breezy live daily builds (they're being built
> > > only for AMD64)
> > It is our intent provide them whether they are requested or not. :-)
>
> :-)
>
> > There are still some bugs which need to be solved in order to get the live
> > builds back on-line.
>
> Could you specify? Is there something I can do to help?

The problem is that the desktop package set is currently uninstallable in
Breezy.

  linux-386: Depends: linux-restricted-modules-386 but it is not going to be installed
  ubuntu-desktop: Depends: gaim but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: gedit but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: gimp but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: gnome-spell but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: gnomemeeting but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: gthumb but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: nautilus but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org2 but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org2-evolution but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org2-gnome but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: python-imaging-sane but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: xsane but it is not going to be installed
  ubuntu-live: Depends: language-support-en but it is not going to be installed

Automatically-generated information about unmet dependencies in Breezy can be
found here:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/testing/breezy_probs.html

--
 - mdz