Should reportbug be usable?

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Mon Aug 1 16:43:15 CDT 2005

Am Montag 01 August 2005 20:47 schrieb Magnus Therning:
> I've tried both Bugzilla and Malone before, but I just like reportbug
> so much better!
Yes, it's indeed a very helpfull tool as long as it's integrated in the
bugsystem structure of malone or bugzilla, as it _is_ in the debian bug
tracking system. Unfortunately it isn't integrated in ubuntu (therefore
you'll send your bugreport with reportbug to this maillist, what a
mess!), and malone or bugzilla doesn't fit to my personal
preferences :-( ...

I hope one time it will be as integrated into the ubuntu bug tracking
system as in the debian BTS!

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling