multiverse/dvd::rip - missing dependencies

Heitzso dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Sat Apr 30 09:50:20 CDT 2005

I just tried with Hoary, all updated, with repositories as recommended

elsewhere on this list, and downloading the individual libvorbis deb

file, sudo dpkg et al, and still thoroughly broken.

I need to run transcode on my box.  Perhaps download source from

transcode folks and go from there?

Or is there a nice clean apt-get type command to pull down the

transcode source from some official repository and compile

appropriately without tangling on vorbis et al?

Thanks

--
Heitzso