What's the best place for make suggestions/wishlists for udu?

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:18:47 CDT 2005

Just a little comment:

2005/4/18, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org>:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 03:02:44PM +0200, Xan wrote:
> > I know that developers meet in UDU (http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/) and I would
> > to like if it's possible to make suggestions, and what's the best place for
> > doing it, and wishlists for you (developers) could debate.
>
> Um, it's a wiki ... make a new page?

Even knowing that's a wiki, usually people don't feel that's right to
modify it, maybe because they don't want to mess with the good work
that you're doing. I bet that you (ubuntu devs) would be really pissed
to see clueless people like me demanding stuff [1] on wikis.

[1] - Just an example, I never did this ;)