What's the best place for make suggestions/wishlists for udu?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Mon Apr 18 08:02:44 CDT 2005

Hi,

I know that developers meet in UDU (http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/) and I would
to like if it's possible to make suggestions, and what's the best place for
doing it, and wishlists for you (developers) could debate.

Obviusly, I don't speak of making wishlists of trivial facts, else a wishlists
of aspects that users will thank very much in the next release (Breezy) and
why these aspect are good for implement.

So, where's the best place: ubuntu-dev, ubuntu irc, bugzilla, wiki in udu,
other....

I want to make some suggestions for breezy.

Thanks,
Xan.