Help for reporting bugs in hoary [was Re: Report on Hoary 5.04 installation]

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sat Apr 16 05:44:25 CDT 2005

Divendres 15 Abril 2005 18:26, en/na Matt Zimmerman (<Matt Zimmerman
<mdz at ubuntu.com>>) va escriure:
>>Re: Help for reporting bugs in hoary [was Re: Report on Hoary 5.04
installation]

> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 05:25:26PM +0200, Xan wrote:
> > Can you help me for reporting bugs in hoary?. I installed the hoary
> > (final version) and I saw /var/log files. I saw the following but I don't
> > know _exactly_ what I have to put in the bugzilla for identifying these
> > bugs (what files I have to put?; how can I sure that a "possibly bug" is
> > a bug?....)
>
> If you're uncertain as to whether you've found a bug, ask on one of the
> support forums (e.g., ubuntu-users).

Well, thanks Matt.
I posted it here because I think you (the developers) could answer better in
this topic. Overall if I I take into account that you "confirmed" that I have
"possibly bugs" ;-)

Can you help me?. I promise that I will post in another place next time. But I
think that it's tedious to ask (another time) about these "possibly bugs" (in
another place). I remember that you helped me detecting two bugs (#6390 and
#6450) when I posted my (first) report on hoary....

With my best intentions,
Xan.