Spatial mess prevention

Glanz dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Fri Apr 15 10:23:00 CDT 2005

One reason many have been 'turned off' on GNOME in the past were
distro-specific adjustments made to Nautilus that made it
crashy/buggy/frustrating. I believe that ALL distros should just leave
the defaults as provided by GNOME.org, forget the fancy hacks to a
perfectly usable utility. Let the user decide via the Gnome tweaking
utility available from the archives or let the user learn and configure
on a personal basis. In other words, I am perfectly capable of screwing
up my own system. I don't need a distro hacker to do it for me.

--
Glanz