the wonderful world of bugtracking

Paul van Leeuwen p.j.vanleeuwen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:06:43 CDT 2005

For a start: Nice going! Looks good.
Just some little small things I hoped would be fixed:
- Is the css to difficult for IE? Mouse pointer doesn't change;
mouse-over-highlighting doesn't work... How come. Possible / desirable
to fix?
- The 'more info on the bug' screen doesn't seem right in Firefox (see
attached screen.png)
- on the other hand: when trying to get to the same 'more info on the
bug' screen with IE; it hangs... :( Making IE crash seemed the only
solution (always works :))
For the record: here on this workstation I use:
Internet explorer: 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.040919-1003
FireFox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2)
Gecko/20050220 Firefox/1.0+
on a WindowsXP system.

Hope I'm the only one having this problem.
If not, hope someone can (use this info to) fix the problems.

Cheers,
Paul