Easy way to go to hoary?

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Fri Apr 8 00:31:14 CDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:29:18 -0400
Dana <dlist at ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> It looks to me as if upgrading to Hoary is not for people such as me
> who only have dial-up access. Is this impossible to do from the Hoary
> CD? And if it is, will it be possible to do so in a future release?
> Some of us out here are bandwidth challenged.

Just for grins, I put the Hoary RC disk in my CDROM drive last night. I
was presented with a pop-up message asking if I wanted to upgrade the
current installation, do a fresh install or quit.

Hope that helps :^)
Myles

--
Myles Green <rmg57 at telus dot net> Calgary AB Canada
Ubuntu Linux 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog"