Easy way to go to hoary?

andrew zajac arzajac at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 7 15:48:04 CDT 2005

This is going to be a popular question on ubuntuforums
for the next little while and I was wondering if there
was some last-minute ubuntu magic.  Making a package
that rewrites your sources.list would be trivial.

It's not like you have to use the command line to
upgrade, though.  Just change the repository
information in synaptic.

Also, if it is that much of an issue for someone, and
Warty is working fine for them, there is little point
in upgrading at all...