Epiphany start page still "warty"

Pete Shinners pete at shinners.org
Wed Apr 6 10:25:18 CDT 2005

I've been tracking with hoary for several months, its kind of exciting to be so
close to release, although I know nothing will really change much on my system.

I noticed the Epiphany default start page still is for 4.10 Warty Warthog. Mine
is still using the default, file:///usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html.

I'm not sure if it's a "stale configuration" thing, or if this still hasn't been
updated. Just wanted to make sure it didn't slip through the release cracks.

Congrats Ubuntu team, I really love this release.