notification panel applet not working in hoary rc?!

Maximilian Gerlach m at px0.de
Fri Apr 1 05:31:49 CST 2005

Hi Sebastien,

> (please use bugzilla for bugs or the user list for users questions).
I thought it would be better to make sure it wasn't my fault. There are
more than enough false bugzilla entries, aren't there? :)
And since it's the rc's and - i hope -  not 'a user's' fault, I posted
to ubuntu-devel.

> Do you have a notification area in your panel ?
Of course. There was a (not working) one in my fresh install, and when I
removed and readded it, it didn't work either.

Regards,
Maxi