warty desktop localization

Mark Shuttleworth mark at hbd.com
Sun Sep 26 10:20:02 CDT 2004

Not yet AFAIK, it would be great if you are interested to let Dafydd
Harries know that you'd like to be a team leader on a language.

I've cc'd to the -users list because we may well have folks on there
with an interest in translation for their own languages.

Joel Dimbernat wrote:

> Is there someone working on ubuntu-lang-fr?
>
> who should I contact?
>
> Joel Dimbernat
>
> Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
>

>> For Hoary, I think we will have a language pack for each language:
>>
>>  - ubuntu-lang-de
>>  - ubuntu-lang-es
>>
>> That will install all the translations for all the ~tubuntu-desktop
>> applications.
>>
>> For warty, we're in deep freeze.
>>
>> Matthias Klose wrote:
>>
>>> Some packages need addtional language packages for complete
>>> localization
>>> support (mostly openoffice). could we add dependency packages on the

--
Ubuntu! Building a Desktop OS for the 21st century. www.ubuntulinux.org
http://www.markshuttleworth.com/