PHP

Sameh Nabil sameh.nabil at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:57:19 CDT 2004

Hey everybody,

What I really liked about ubuntu the moment I saw it was that it's a
single CD distro and yet it has all important packages I am looking
for. I want to suggest adding PHP 5.0.2 or the older 4.3.9 to this
great selection. This will make it cutting edge for web developers -
like me :)

Almost every single CD distro discard packages that are important for
developers (httpd, MySQL, ...). Other large distros try to have all
packages in the world and end up with a huge amount of things I will
never need.

keep on the good work guys ;)
Sameh