ubuntu-ppc, some problems during installation...

Marco Bonetti marco.bonetti at poste.it
Sat Sep 18 03:34:50 CDT 2004

I found a problem during the installation on new ppc: the keyboard is set up
when language is choosen, problem is that on the power book and some other
models (ibook, i think) we do not have a macintosh keyboard, but a PC-104
one.
So, if english is the main language there isn't so many problems (numbers and
letters are on the right keys, "just" the simbols are mixed) but if I choose
the Italian one everything is screwed up :)
I think that adding the possibility to choose a keyboard layout during the
automatic install process would be a good thing.

bye!