Break My Ubuntu

John Hornbeck hornbeck at freeshell.org
Wed Oct 27 00:09:39 CDT 2004

I was playing with some stuff in cvs tonight ( I love unstable
stuff :-) ) and was thinking of doing some packaging.  Well at least
learning how.  I was wondering if anyone thought something like this
might be a good idea, of setting up a site(not official) but a place to
put packges from cvs to be played with and to just plan break your
ubuntu.  I know the name is a rip off and if someone has something
better thats cool.  Let me hear your thoughts, and tear me apart.
--
John Hornbeck
http://hornbeck.freeshell.org/blogger