[docs] I want to get involved

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:02:30 CDT 2004

I have been doing work on the wiki and am VERY interested in getting
involved with the documentation.  A while ago I suggested we set up a
documentation list and Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at canonical.com> said

"Yes, great idea - I'll get this sorted out with a proper Ubuntu team
and so on. :-)"

Not sure what has happened to this.  For me to be involved with the
documentation team I would want to be able to contribute to the high
level discussions of what type of documentation is needed etc.  I am
not saying I do not want to do work on the actual documentation but
want to get fully involved.

I don't want to subscribe to the dev list as I imagine it is busier
than the user list.  Apart from traffic levels in general there has
been a bit of discussion on docs on users list but it tends to get
lost amongst the other stuff, so I was waiting for a list to be set up
until I fully through myself into the documentation effort.

Ben

PS I am not subscribed to this list so please CC replies to me personaly.