[doc] Who sabatarged http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Oct 24 12:55:04 CDT 2004

Ben Edwards wrote:

> I could go on but just go and have a look.  What do people think.  I
> don't want to do Major changes to the front page and cause a war so can
> we please discuss this?

Hey Ben, the doc list is now reality ;-)  subscribe from the same place
you did to get to this one

now we can discuss docs without the noise of the users list and messing
with the devs anymore than we need to ;-)

BTW - totally agreement that the list link needs to go to the archives
of the list to make it easy for people to search/subscribe and not to
the third party mailinglist to forum gateway.

> Ben

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"