[doc] Adding contents to HowDoc

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Oct 21 19:28:45 CDT 2004

Hello Nice Documentation People,

I have seen the work going on in the http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/HowDoc
page, and I'm happy we have an active place to establish common ways of
working so that we get consistency in what we do.

I think however that as we grow and get together as a group, we may
benefit from some round of discussion before making non-cosmetic changes
to that page: decision making about group practices should be public and
involve everyone.

So I suggest that we slowly get the habit of discussing here, with the
[doc] tag in the subject, what is about to go there.  Among other
things, we gather creativity and agreement from all of us and we have
the discussions nicely archived.

If a discussion starts in IRC anyway, it could be quickly wrapped up
into an RFC for the list, that in turn would start a discussion with
more juice than usual.

Please let me know if you think this makes sense :)

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>