Network Roaming app from Red Hat

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:39:20 CDT 2004

Incidentally, the plans for Hoary look amazing.  I'm particularly
excited about replacing esd, dnotify, and famd.  Of course, all the
HAL / DBUS work is amazing as well.  Keep up the good work guys.
Hoary seems likely to surpass OSX in terms of number of things that
Just Work TM.  In my opinion Warty is past Windows XP by that measure
already.  Just wanted to let you guys know that you're working on the
world's best desktop, bar none.

--tim