Ubuntu Traffic #07

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Mon Oct 18 17:32:41 CDT 2004

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic #07 is finished and online in the usual place. You can
check it out here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041008_07.html

I will only be sending Ubuntu Traffic to this list for a couple more
weeks. There is a new list created for Ubuntu related news (including
weekly traffics) here:

It will be higher volume than ubuntu-announce but still moderated and
low traffic (1-3 messages on most weeks). Full-text version of traffic
will be sent out on this list.

You may have noticed that this Ubuntu traffic is almost a week late. I
had to postpone UT work last week due to the upcoming release scramble
and some of the associated CD distribution work that is happening as
well. I'll be working on Ubuntu Traffic #08 over the next couple
days.

Thanks to everyone who helped point out threads and IRC conversations
last week. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you see anything
that you'd like in traffic!

Regards,
Mako

--