Hal 0.4.0 got released. Will it be included in Warty?

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Mon Oct 18 11:16:32 CDT 2004

Hi Kristof!

Kristof Vansant [2004-10-18 16:59 +0200]:
> Hal 0.4.0 got released. Will it be included in Warty?

I read the announcement yesterday and I prepared a package at
http://www.piware.de/hal/ . It is running fine for me, and everybody
is welcomed to try it.

However, with the release being at Wednesday, it will not be put into
Warty. I will upload it into Hoary as soon as its development branch
opens.

By the way, a fair share of the 0.4 patches are already contained in
the Warty version (because I wrote many of them :-) ), so you don't
get 0.2.98 vanilla anyway :-)

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                       http://www.piware.de